Saturday, January 26, 2008

Florida here I come, February 10-14




I was notified a few days ago about my acceptance into the Poynter Institute's multimedia program for educators. Feel lucky to have been selected. Looking forward to this hands-on program. I will bring back to Ole Miss what I learned and hope to continue to improve the Student Media Center and to best fulfill its mission by providing students with a professionally supported hands-on learning experiences that will prepare them for the best professional opportunities.

Check out the Poynter Progam here. It's pretty impressive.

The faculty is awesome. Mindy McAdams from the U of Florida is in my opinion the most impressive and influential online journalism educator in the country. She alone will be worth the price of admission.

No comments: