Monday, August 27, 2007

Day Two

 

This is our second day with the business and i just got an email from my dad saying that we just ordered 2,500 brochure and im really stoked on that. I just got back from school and i can't wait for the brochures to come in because im ready to get this thing started. We came up with the idea just last week for this and we have already started on it witch is very suprising to me i am going to learn from my dad but mostly the experience of doing it myself. I have enjoyed shooting and watching video for years but only recently becoming to take it seriously and to take it as a passion and what i want to do for a living. I am also getting into using video editing i just got an editing system called "Final Cut Express HD" which is really awsome and comes with LiveType 1.5 & Soundtrack 2 and i really love using those and learning them... thats about all i have to say today.

-Blogged by Bailey B.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: